Downtown San Diego Main Office:
350 10th Avenue, Suite 1000
Diamond View Tower
San Diego, CA 92101
Tel: 619.344.2590 FaX: 619.344.2501
North County San Diego (Carmel Valley) Office:
12707 High Bluff, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92130
Los Angeles (Century City) Office:
2029 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 92067
United States tax issues of nonresident individuals and corporations, including:
Immigration and pre-immigration planning, including:
- Investments by nonresident individuals in the U.S.
- Investments in the U.S. through offshore corporations
- Foreign trusts with U.S. beneficiaries/U.S. trusts with foreign beneficiaries
- Non-U.S. corporations doing business in the U.S.
- Non-U.S. corporations forming U.S. subsidiaries
- U.S. corporations with foreign subsidiaries
- Foreign tax credit
- Transfer pricing
- Controlled foreign corporation issues for U.S. residents
We currently serve or have assisted more than 50 individuals and businesses, primarily from Mexico.
- Inter-family gifting
- Transfers to family trusts
- Sales and transfers of business interests
- Real estate transactions
- Planning to avoid the U.S. estate tax
- Planning to minimize the U.S. income tax on worldwide income
- Avoiding the U.S. income tax prior to immigration
Our contacts include other accountants and attorneys in Mexico City, Juarez, Tijuana, and
References of clients we currently serve in the United States and Mexico are available upon request.